We’re hosting a series of informative webinars with our expert speakers and clients. Check back here regularly for new events and archived webinars that you can watch on demand for the latest information and best practices in various disciplines around eDiscovery.
Managed eDiscovery Solutions: Which Way Now?
Recorded on October 23, 2013
CEO Christian Lawrence, Paige Hunt Wojcik (Director of eDiscovery at Perkins Coie), Andrew Sieja (CEO of kCura), Kim-An Hernandez (Senior eDiscovery Counsel at International Paper) and Mike Haven (Senior Corporate Counsel, Legal Operations and Litigation at NetApp) discussed:
•Which factors to consider when selecting an eDiscovery strategy and solution
•Which solutions are the most prevalent today, which are becoming more or less popular, and why
•Top tips for corporations and law firms interested in implementing or updating a firm-wide solution, as well as what pitfalls to avoid
•Case studies from the panelists’ own experiences
Demystifying Technology Assisted Review; 5. Tips & Myths
Recorded on July 24, 2013
Hosted by Paige Hunt Wojcik, Director of eDiscovery Services at Perkins Coie, Christian Mammen, Partner at Hogan Lovells, and Sonya Sigler, Vice President of Product Strategy & Consulting at Discovia, this webinar examines the most common myths associated with technology assisted review.
Demystifying Technology Assisted Review; 4. Getting Started
Recorded on March 27, 2013
Hosted by VP of Product Strategy & Consulting, Sonya Sigler, this session examines how to get started using technology assisted review (TAR) software. It includes an in depth discussion about the delicate balance of people, process and technology. It also includes a discussion of low risk ways to use technology assisted review in cases if you are new to using a TAR tool.
Demystifying Technology Assisted Review; 3. Deconstructing the Technology
Recorded on November 7, 2012
Hosted by VP of Product Strategy & Consulting, Sonya Sigler, this session examines technology being used in the industry today. It includes an in depth discussion about Lucene and dtSearch and their commonalities and differences. It also includes a layman’s explanation for the latent semantic indexing technology used frequently for technology assisted review.
Demystifying Technology Assisted Review; 2. A Deeper Dive into the Technology
Recorded on August 29, 2012
Hosted by VP of Product Strategy & Consulting, Sonya Sigler, this webinar answers common eDiscovery questions. This webinar explores the different technologies and protocols used in recent cases involving technology assisted review. It also includes a case by case explanation of the workflow and protocol used in recent TAR cases.
Demystifying Technology Assisted Review; 1. Everything You Need to Know (But Were Afraid to Ask)
Recorded on June 27, 2012
Hosted by VP of Product Strategy & Consulting, Sonya Sigler, this lively and educational webinar highlights the benefits of using technology assisted review (TAR) software in eDiscovery. This webinar includes an introduction to the different parts of technology assisted review and why it should be used for document review and discovery.
eDiscovery Data Collections in 2011 and Beyond
Recorded on Nov. 9, 2011
Complimentary webinar with discussions led by CEO Christian Lawrence, VP of Forensics and Collections Andy Crain, VP of Discovery Troy Dunham and Oracle Director of eDiscovery Pallab Chakraborty.
(Note: Webinar narration begins at 0:34.)
Demystifying Technology Assisted Review
- Webinar Slides for “Tips & Myths” – July 24, 2013
- Webinar Slides for “Getting Started” – March 27, 2013
- Webinar Slides for “Deconstructing the Technology” – November 8, 2012
- Webinar Slides for “A Deeper Dive into the Technology” – August 29, 2012
- Webinar Slides for “Everything You Need to Know (But Were Afraid to Ask)” – June 27, 2012
- Moore v Publicis – Feb 24 2012
- Moore v Publicis – April 26 2012
- When Judges Can’t Do Math, Justice Suffers – NYTimes.com – 03/26/13
- N.D. California ESI Guidelines – 11/27/12
- EORHB, Inc., et al v. HOA Holdings, LLC,C.A. No. 7409-VCL (Del. Ch. Oct. 15, 2012)
- Finkelman Best Kept Secrets to Using Keyword Technologies Part-1
- Handbook of Latent Semantic Analysis Chap-2
- Kleen Products Stipulation and Order
- Kleen Products Order – 10/05/12
- Actos Products Order 2012
- Da Silva Moore – Defendant’s Objection to Opposing Brief
- Global Aerospace – Plaintiff’s Opposition Memo
- Global Aerospace – Defendant’s Memo Supporting Predictive Coding
- Global Aerospace Order
- Where the Money Goes: Understanding Litigant Expenditures for Producing Electronic Discovery- Rand – April 2012
- An Evaluation of Retrieval Effectiveness for a Full-Text Document Retrieval System – Blair, Maron – March 1985
- Document Categorization in Legal Electronic Discovery:
Computer Classification vs. Manual Review – Roiblatt, Kershaw, Oot – October 2009
- eDiscovery Institute Survey on Predictive Coding – October 2010
- Technology-Assisted Review in eDiscovery Can Be More Effective and More Efficient Than Exhaustive Manual Review – Grossman & Cormack – March 2011