WHAT YOU GET
Faster document decisions per hour means less money out the door or less time spent on the process – or both.
- You can trust in our expert review team, which includes multiple attorneys and litigation support professionals who have logged thousands of hours of workflow creation, giving them unmatched expertise in workflow techniques
- We conduct a kick off call with legal counsel and attorney review company to discuss timing, workflow, options and tools for enhancing review
- We organize data, coding forms, layout and automated status reporting to maximize efficiency
- We pilot test and approve the base setup, batching and enhancement tools prior to setting up users, scheduling and conducting training, and providing ongoing support
- PredictiveReview™ & CategorizedReview™: Our proprietary review methodologies drive the most efficient document decisions per hour. We leverage industry-leading technologies including Equivio and Relativity Analytics in order to thread and categorize data and identify content groupings, speed up each individual reviewers productivity, and minimize duplicate document review
- We have deep expertise in designing privilege review workflows
Marty Fox, Senior Litigation Support Analyst
There is no review too complex or large-scale for Marty. Recently he quarterbacked getting 490 reviewers, on two simultaneous matters, up and running using a complex, topic based batching system for maximum throughput. Wow. Attorney with a specialization in eDiscovery and data forensics. Specific litigation experience in Intellectual Property, Education, Labor Law and more. Promoter of seamless front-end user experience as well as back-end data management. Developer of database interfaces and manager of the attorneys who utilize them. Earned J.D. from SCU School of Law.